Proposal Deadline: April 22, 2019
All proposals must be submitted online.
The Conference Committee encourages the submission of proposals that support the following topics:
- Teaching and eLearning
- Innovative Applications of Technology
- Academic and Administrative Support
- Best Practices in Managing eLearning programs
- Cyber Internet Security
Please utilize the following guidelines to submit a conference presentation proposal.
You will be asked to provide:
- Title of Program (7 word maximum)
- Primary Presenter/ contact
- Summary (500 Characters maximum)
- Presentation Format
- Panel discussion
- Brain Storm Session
- Hands-on workshop
- Technology Requirements
- Special Accommodations Required
- New Presentation- Format Brain Storm
Facilitate a round table discussion on a variety of topics impacting online learning on campus.
Presentations Conference Chair
- Andrea Milligan
Director of Instructional Technology and Design