The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday April 29, 2022
All proposals must be submitted online.
The Conference Committee encourages the submission of proposals that support the following topics:
- Teaching and learning online
- Lessons learned from teaching online during COVID-19
- Humanizing online learning
- Engaging students in the online learning space
- Innovative applications of technology
- Academic and administrative support of online courses
- Best practices in managing online programs
- Vendor presentations
Please utilize the following guidelines to submit a conference presentation proposal.
You will be asked to provide:
- Title of Session (15 word maximum)
- Summary of session (150 words maximum)
- Primary presenter and contact information
- Presentation format
- Panel discussion
- Vendors who are registered to participate in the conference can present on their products or services. Though it is possible to present individually, vendors are encouraged to partner with faculty or staff with firsthand experience with the product or service.
Presentations Conference Chair
Andrea Milliganamilliga@northshore.eduDirector of the Center for Teaching, Learning, and Innovation North Shore Community College x5425