18th Annual Conference on eLearning – Save the Date!
Future Forward: What now? What’s next?
The 18th Annual Conference on eLearning
Mass Colleges Online (MCO)
Online via Zoom Events
June 15th, 2023
9am – 3pm
The MCO Conference is a great opportunity to explore and discuss how colleges and universities in Massachusetts are designing and delivering online and hybrid education. Get tips and ideas to:
- Engage Students Online
- Create an Accessible Learning Environment
- Innovate with Technology
- Manage eLearning Programs
- And More!
Who should attend?
- Teaching faculty (or interested in teaching) online and blended courses
- Instructional Designers
- eLearning Support Staff
Call for Proposals
The call for presentation proposals is now available.
The Conference Committee encourages the submission of proposals that support the following topics:
Teaching and eLearning
- Delivering course content in an online and blended modality
- Innovative ways of engaging students online
- Maximizing student success
- Promoting positive student interaction
- Online class management
- Copyright issues
- Accessibility and learning accommodations
- OER Education Resources
- Innovative applications of technology
- Learning Management Systems:
- Tips and Tricks
- Integrating Student Information Systems
Academic and Administrative Support
- Library resources for online learners
- Academic advising issues in eLearning
- Tutoring Online Students
- Best Practices in Managing eLearning Programs
- Evaluating Blended Courses Instructional Effectiveness
- Cyber/Internet Security