18th Annual Conference on eLearning – Save the Date!
Learn More & Register
The 18th Annual Conference on eLearning by Mass Colleges Online (MCO)
will take place Online
on Thursday June 15,2023
Conference Focus- Emerging Trends in Online Pedagogy
The 18th Annual Conference on eLearning by Mass Colleges Online (MCO) will take place on June 15 th as a virtual event. This year, our theme for the conference is Sharing Best Practices: Lesson Learned from COVID.
The MCO Conference is a great opportunity to explore and discuss how colleges and universities in Massachusetts are designing and delivering online and hybrid education.
Get tips and ideas to:
- Engage Students Online
- Create an Accessible Learning Environment
- Innovate with Technology
- Manage eLearning Programs
Who should attend?
- Faculty teaching (or interested to teach) online and blended courses
- Instructional Designers
- eLearning Support Staff
Keynote Info- Coming Soon
Register Now- Coming Soon
Registration Link: Coming Soon
Call for Proposals- Coming Soon
Email and reserve your spot attendance free for the first 20 people.
Kim Colangelo email@example.com
Deadline for Proposals: Not yet determined
The Conference Committee encourages the submission of proposals that support the following topics:
Teaching and eLearning
- Delivering course content in an online and blended modality
- Innovative ways of engaging students online
- Maximizing student success
- Promoting positive student interaction
- Online class management
- Copyright issues
- Accessibility and learning accommodations
- OER Education Resources
- Innovative applications of technology
- Learning Management Systems:
- Tips and Tricks
- Integrating Student Information Systems
Academic and Administrative Support
- Library resources for online learners
- Academic advising issues in eLearning
- Tutoring Online Students
- Best Practices in Managing eLearning Programs
- Evaluating Blended Courses Instructional Effectiveness
- Cyber/Internet Security
Please utilize the following guidelines when creating a conference presentation proposal.
You Will be Asked to Provide:
Title of Program (7 word maximum), Primary Presenter/ contact, Summary (500 character maximum summary ), Presentation Format, Presentation, Panel discussion, Hands-on workshop, Technology Requirements, Special Accommodations Required