The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday May 15th, 2023
All proposals must be submitted online.
The Conference Committee encourages the submission of proposals that support the following topics:
- New Technologies (AR/ VR, AI – ChatGP)
- Classrooms of the future / teaching modalities
- Future proofing education
- Engaging students in the online learning space
- Retention/scope of higher education
- Our Students Now and Future
- Equity & Inclusion
- Best practices in managing online programs
- Vendor presentations
Please use the following guidelines to submit a conference presentation proposal.
You will be asked to provide:
- Title of Session (15 word maximum)
- Summary of session (150 words maximum)
- Primary presenter and contact information
- Presentation format
- Panel discussion
Vendors registered to participate in the conference can present on their products or services. Although it is possible to present individually, vendors are encouraged to partner with faculty or staff with firsthand experience with the product or service.
Presentations Conference Chair
Andrea Milliganamilliga@northshore.eduDirector of the Center for Teaching, Learning, and InnovationNorth Shore Community Collegex5425